Skip to main content


Plan your visit

A parent or legal guardian must be present to enroll a student. The student must be a legal residence of the Hominy School District boundaries. Two forms of proof of residency are required and must be in the parent or legal guardian's name, display the residential address and a current date.

At least one proof of residency must be from the following:

  • gas, water, or electric bill
  • signed lease agreement
  • house contract

A second proof of residency may be from the following:

  • bank or credit card statement
  • cable, home phone, or cell phone statement
  • DHS letter
  • pay stub

In addition to proof of residency, please have the following documents uploaded in the online enrollment form or bring when you arrive:

  • Valid state issued identification.
  • State issued birth certificate. A hospital certificate is not accepted.
  • Current immunization record (all immunizations must be up to date).
  • Legal documents (such as custody agreements or guardianship).

Other helpful, but not required, documents:

  • Withdraw records from previous school.
  • Copy of transcript, if applicable.

Open Transfer Application

Immunization Information for the State of OK

For school enrollment, a parent or guardian should provide either a current, up-to-date immunization record or a completed and signed exemption form.

Need to provide an updated immunization record for a current student?  Bring a copy into the school site office.